A Randomized, open labeled, comparative , parallel group, multicentric trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of the proposed fixed dose combination of Tramadol 50 mg IR + Diclofenac 75 mg SR vs standard / approved fixed dose combination of Tramadol 37.5 mg + Paracetamol 325 mg in treatment of patients with moderate to severe pain due to acute musculoskeletal conditions , acute flare of osteoarthritis , acute flare of rheumatoid arthritis and post operative pain
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Diclofenac/tramadol (Primary) ; Tramadol/paracetamol (Primary)
- Indications Acute pain; Musculoskeletal pain; Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 29 Mar 2015 Results presented at the 2015 World Congress on Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis and Musculoskeletal Diseases.
- 08 Feb 2011 New trial record