Phase II study of Bortezomib, Adriamycin and Dexamethasone (PAD) therapy for previously untreated patients with multiple myeloma: Impact of minimal residual disease (MRD) in patients with deferred ASCT (PADIMAC).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PADIMAC
- 25 Jun 2017 Primary endpoint (2-year PFS for patients who, having achieved CR/VGPR following PAD therapy, do not receive any further treatment) has not been met, according to the abstract presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 25 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 02 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.