A Study of Erlotinib (Tarceva) Treatment in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Who Present Activating Mutations in the Tyrosine Kinase Domain of the Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 May 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.