A Phase 2, 24-Month, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Amyloid-Imaging Positron Emission Tomography (PET) and Safety Study of ACC-001 and QS-21 Adjuvant in Subjects With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Vanutide cridificar (Primary) ; QS 21
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACCTION
- Sponsors JANSSEN Alzheimer Immunotherapy
- 27 Feb 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Aug 2013 Pfizer reported that the development of this vaccine has been discontinued. This, and one other PET imaging trial underway in the US will continue, as they are providing biomarker data.
- 17 Jan 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.