A Randomized, Single Blind, Placebo Controlled Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Single Oral Doses and Repeat Escalating Oral Doses of GSK2251052 in Healthy Adult Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Epetraborole (Primary)
- Indications Gram-negative infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 17 Feb 2012 Actual patients number changed from 77 to 84 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2012 Actual patients number changed from 39 to 77 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Sep 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History