Randomized, 4-Way, Crossover Single Dose, Placebo And Active Controlled Study To Evaluate The Effect Of Single Intravenous Doses Of Tigecycline On QTc Intervals In Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tigecycline (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Community-acquired pneumonia; Intra-abdominal infections; Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 20 Apr 2012 Results presented at the 113th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 23 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Mar 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 May 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.