Prospective, Observational Trial Evaluating Xeomin (incobotulinumtoxinA) for Cervical Dystonia or Blepharospasm in the United States.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Blepharospasm; Torticollis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms XCiDaBLE
- Sponsors Merz Pharma
- 21 Apr 2016 Results comparing response patterns from ANCHOR-CD, CD-PROBE and XCiDaBLE studies, presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology
- 18 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 19th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 25 Apr 2015 Final results from the cervical dystonia cohort (n=369) presented at the 67th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.