Psychometric Evaluation of a Novel Questionnaire Designed to Assess Patient Satisfaction With and Preference of Intranasal Corticosteroids Administered Via HFA Aerosol or Aqueous Suspension Used for the Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclesonide; Mometasone
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Feb 2012 Actual patient number added 185 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Mar 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.