A Phase II Study of Orally Administered BEZ235 Monotherapy in Patients With Hormone Receptor Positive, HER2 Negative, Metastatic Breast Cancer, With or Without PI3K Activated Pathway.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dactolisib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 05 Aug 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Belgium, as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 28 Mar 2012 Additional trial location (France) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Feb 2012 Actual initiation date (Mar 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.