A Prospective, Multicentre, Non-interventional, Observational, Cohort Study to Evaluate the Long Term Clinical, Patient Reported and Health Care Resource Utilization Effects of an Early Response to Certolizumab Pegol (Cimzia) in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients in Daily Clinical Practice in the United Kingdom and Eire.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RA-PROACTIVE
- Sponsors UCB
- 30 Jun 2016 Time frame in primary endpoint has changed from Baseline (Week 0),18 moths to Baseline (Week 0), 78 weeks.
- 27 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.