A Phase 1b Study of Irinotecan, Levofolinate, and 5-Fluorouracil (FOLFIRI) Plus Ramucirumab (IMC-1121B) Drug Product in Japanese Subjects With Metastatic Colorectal Carcinoma Progressive During or Following First-Line Combination Therapy With Bevacizumab, Oxaliplatin, and a Fluoropyrimidine.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ramucirumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Irinotecan; Levofolinic acid
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 01 Jul 2015 Results published in the Anticancer Research.
- 16 Feb 2015 New source identified and integrated (Japan Pharmaceutical Information Center: JAPIC Clinical Trials Information; JapicCTI-111425).
- 06 Apr 2012 Actual end date Mar 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.