An Open-Label, Multi-Center Phase II Study of the BRAF Inhibitor RO5185426 in Patients With Metastatic or Unresectable Papillary Thyroid Cancer (PTC) Positive for the BRAF V600 Mutation and Resistant to Radioactive Iodine.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications Thyroid cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 22 Jul 2016 Study design has been changed from single group assignment to parallel group assignment. Also reatment arms has been changed from 1 to 2.
- 22 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Oct 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.