An Open-label, Multicentre Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity and Safety of One Dose of a Diphtheria, Tetanus, Acellular Pertussis and Poliomyelitis Vaccine (REPEVAX) Followed by 2 Doses of a Diphtheria, Tetanus and Poliomyelitis Vaccine (REVAXIS) in Subjects of 40 Years of Age or Older Without a Previous Diphtheria- and Tetanus-containing Booster Within the Last 20 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DTaP poliovirus vaccine (Primary) ; DT-poliovirus vaccine
- Indications Diphtheria; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors sanofi pasteur
- 06 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 May 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Oct 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Apr 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.