A randomized phase II study of Pemetrexed plus Carboplatin followed by Pemetrexed versus Paclitaxel plus Carboplatin followed by Pemetrexed in patients with chemotherapy naïve non-squamous non-small cell lung cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pemetrexed (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 May 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 31 May 2013 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival-duration' has not been met.
- 19 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.