A Randomized, Double-Blind Study to Evaluate the Safety and Antiviral Activity of IDX184 in Combination With Pegylated Interferon and Ribavirin for 12 Weeks in Treatment-Naïve Subjects With Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs IDX 184 (Primary) ; Peginterferon; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Idenix Pharmaceuticals; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 05 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Nov 2013 Patients are currently completing the first 3 months of the peginterferon + ribavirin extension according to the abstract presented at the 63rd Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History