A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of STX209 (Arbaclofen) Administered for the Treatment of Social Withdrawal in Subjects With Autism Spectrum Disorders.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Arbaclofen (Primary)
- Indications Autistic disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 May 2013 Primary endpoint 'Aberrant-Behavior-Checklist' has been met, according to Seaside Therapeutics media release.
- 01 May 2013 Results presented at International Meeting for Autism Research (IMFAR), according to Seaside Therapeutics media release.
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, based on results reported in Seaside Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History