A Phase I Dose Escalation Study to Investigate the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Intravenous CUDC-101 With Concurrent Cisplatin and Radiation Therapy in Subjects With Locally Advanced Head and Neck Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs CUDC 101 (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Hypopharyngeal cancer; Laryngeal cancer; Orofacial cancer; Oropharyngeal cancer; Squamous cell cancer; Tongue cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Curis
- 12 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Oct 2013 Interim results presented at the 25th AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics.
- 28 Aug 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History