A Randomized Phase 2 Study of Ruxolitinib Efficacy and Safety in Combination With CApecitabine for Subjects With Recurrent or Treatment Refractory Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer (The RECAP Trial).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RECAP
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 27 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Feb 2016 Based on the interim results of JANUS 1 and the phase 2 sub-study in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer and CRP, ongoing Incyte-sponsored trials of ruxolitinib in solid tumors will be discontinued, including the phase 3 JANUS 2 study in pancreatic cancer, the Phase 2 sub-study in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer and low CRP, and the phase 2 studies in breast and lung cancer, according to an Incyte Corporation media release.
- 29 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History