An Uncontrolled, Open-label, Phase II Study in Subjects With Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Colon or Rectum Who Are Receiving First Line Chemotherapy With mFOLFOX6 (Oxaliplatin/ Folinic Acid/5-fluorouracil [5-FU]) in Combination With Regorafenib.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Regorafenib (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer; Bayer HealthCare
- 22 Aug 2014 Last checked against United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 22 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Apr 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Jun 2014.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History