A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-controlled, Ascending Multiple Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of AMG 181 in Healthy Subjects, in Subjects With Active Ulcerative Colitis, and in Subjects With Active Crohn's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Abrilumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease; Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Amgen
- 11 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 May 2014, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 May 2013 Interim results of this study and of profile 700057944 presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2013.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History