A Phase I, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of a Single Intravenous Dose of the Captisol Formulation of Vestipitant (GW597599) in Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Vestipitant (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative nausea and vomiting
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Oct 2011 Actual end date (October 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Sep 2011 Planned end date (Oct 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.