A Phase 1 Randomized, Observer-Blinded,Placebo-Controlled Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Recombinant Respiratory Syncytial Virus F Protein Particle Vaccine in Healthy Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs RSV F protein vaccine-Novavax (Primary) ; Aluminium phosphate
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novavax
- 06 Dec 2012 Results have been published in Vaccine according to a Novavax media release. Results were also summarised in the media release.
- 27 Sep 2012 Results will be presented at the 8th Annual International Respiratory Virus Symposium (RSV 2012), according to a Novavax media release.
- 22 Mar 2012 Results will be presented at the XIV International Symposium on Respiratory Viral Infections, according to a Novavax media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History