An Open-Label Extension Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of Reslizumab (3.0 mg/kg) as Treatment for Patients With Eosinophilic Asthma Who Completed a Prior Teva-Sponsored Study in Eosinophilic Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Reslizumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Eosinophilia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Cephalon; Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 06 Sep 2017 According to a Teva Pharmaceutical Industries media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 2017 European Respiratory Society (ERS) International Congress in Milan, Italy on September 9-13, 2017.
- 18 Aug 2016 According to a Teva Pharmaceuticals media release, based on the data from this and other four trials (700193046, 700194103, 700194191 & 700212125) the European Commission has granted marketing authorization for reslizumab for the treatment of asthma.
- 24 Jun 2016 According to a Teva Pharmaceuticals media release, based on the data from this and other four trials (700193046, 700194103, 700194191 & 700212125) the EMA's Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) has issued a positive opinion recommending marketing authorization of reslizumab for the treatment of severe eosinophilic asthma. The final decision by the European Commission is expected in the second half of 2016.