An Open-Label Extension Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of Reslizumab (3.0 mg/kg) as Treatment for Patients With Eosinophilic Asthma Who Completed a Prior Teva-Sponsored Study in Eosinophilic Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Reslizumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Eosinophilia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Cephalon; Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 06 Sep 2017 According to a Teva Pharmaceutical Industries media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 2017 European Respiratory Society (ERS) International Congress in Milan, Italy on September 9-13, 2017.
- 18 Aug 2016 According to a Teva Pharmaceuticals media release, based on the data from this and other four trials (700193046, 700194103, 700194191 & 700212125) the European Commission has granted marketing authorization for reslizumab for the treatment of asthma.
- 24 Jun 2016 According to a Teva Pharmaceuticals media release, based on the data from this and other four trials (700193046, 700194103, 700194191 & 700212125) the EMA's Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) has issued a positive opinion recommending marketing authorization of reslizumab for the treatment of severe eosinophilic asthma. The final decision by the European Commission is expected in the second half of 2016.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History