Phase II Pilot Study of Simplification to Maraviroc - Raltegravir Dual Therapy After 6 Months of Maraviroc - Raltegravir - Tenofovir - Emtricitabine Quadruple Therapy in ARV Treatment-naive, HIV-1-infected Patients With CCR5- Virus
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Maraviroc (Primary) ; Raltegravir (Primary) ; Emtricitabine; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms No Nuc No Boost
- 02 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to the results published in the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy.
- 17 Jul 2016 Final results published in the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy.
- 29 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.