Post-marketing Safety Study to Assess the Risk of Spontaneous Abortion Following Administration of CERVARIX in the United States and Canada.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 06 Oct 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Aug 2011 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2011 to 1 Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to not yet recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.