Bioequivalence of Two Different Capsule Types of 150 mg Dabigatran Etexilate Made From Two Different Drug Product Batches, Following Oral Administration in Healthy Male and Female Volunteers (Open-label, Randomised, Single Dose, Replicate Design in a Two Treatments, Four Periods Crossover Phase I Study).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Stroke; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 04 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Feb 2011 New trial record