A Phase II Clinical Trial of the Cyclin Dependent Kinase (CDK)4/6 Inhibitor, PD0332991 in Previously Treated, Advanced NSCLC Patients With Wildtype Retinoblastoma Protein (RB) and Inactive Cyclin Dependent Kinase (CDK)N2a
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Palbociclib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Mar 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.