A Phase I, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of NXL104 Alone and in Combination With Ceftazidime Administered as Single and Repeated Intravenous Doses in Healthy Japanese Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Avibactam; Avibactam/ceftazidime
- Indications Gram-negative infections; Intra-abdominal infections; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 16 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Feb 2011 New trial record