A Double-Blind, Randomized,Placebo-Controlled, Two-Phase Study (a Single Ascending Dose Phase Followed by a Proof of Concept Phase) to Assess the Safety, Efficacy and Pharmacokinetics of FX005 for the Treatment of Pain in Osteoarthritis of the Knee.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs FX 005 (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus First in man; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Flexion Therapeutics
- 30 May 2012 Primary endpoint 'Western-Ontario-and-McMaster-Universities-Osteoarthritis-Index' has been met, according to a Flexion Therapeutics media release.
- 30 May 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 140 to 104 as reported by a Flexion Therapeutics media release.
- 27 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History