A Phase 1b, Multicenter, Open-label, Parallel-group Safety Study of a Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase (Btk) Inhibitor, PCI 32765, in Combination With Chemotherapy in Subjects With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pharmacyclics
- 10 Dec 2013 Final results presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology (ASH-2013; abstract #525), according to a Pharmacyclics media release.
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Jun 2012 Results were presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the 17th Congress of European Hematology Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History