A Phase 3b, Open Label, Multicenter, Exploratory Study to Assess Changes in Joint Inflammation Using Ultrasonography in Subjects With Rheumatoid Arthritis Treated for 12 Weeks With Certolizumab Pegol.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SWIFT
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Aug 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2011 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Nov 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 Nov 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.