A Phase I Study of VTX-2337 in Combination With Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin (PLD; NSC# 712227) or in Combination With Weekly Pactilaxel (NSC #673089) in Patients With Recurrent or Persistent Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube or Primary Peritoneal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Motolimod (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 17 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a VentiRx Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 13 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.