Intracellular concentration of Antiretrovirals (INCA STUDY).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Atazanavir (Primary) ; Efavirenz (Primary) ; Ritonavir (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms INCA
- 16 Mar 2012 Actual end date (27 May 2009) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 08 Mar 2012 Lipid and lipoprotein substudy results presented at the 19th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
- 19 Oct 2011 An analysis of whether the combination of TDF and ATV/r is associated with a different evolution of eGFR in comparison to TDF and EFV, when it is estimated by CKD-EPI creatinine or CKD-EPI cystatin C equations, has been published in JAIDS.