A Multi-center, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Proof-of-concept Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Tolerability of KRP203 in Patients With Active Subacute Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs KRP 203 (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 15 Apr 2016 Status changed from discontinued to completed.
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Sep 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.