A Phase I/II Clinical Study of Vorinostat in Combination With Etoposide in Pediatric Patients < 21 Years at Diagnosis With Refractory Solid Tumors.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Etoposide (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications CNS cancer; Liver cancer; Neuroblastoma; Rhabdomyosarcoma; Solid tumours; Wilms' tumour
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 01 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 26 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History