Multiple-dose Pharmacokinetic Study of Two Aqueous Suspensions of Estradiol and Progesterone Microspheres (1 mg/20 mg & 0.5 mg/15 mg) for Intramuscular Administration, in Postmenopausal Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol/progesterone (Primary)
- Indications Menopausal syndrome
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 12 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Feb 2011 New trial record