Phase II Multicenter Study Evaluating the Efficacy and the Safety of a Combination of Nilotinib Plus Pegylated Interferon Alpha 2a for de Novo Chronic Phase Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NILOPEG
- 08 Dec 2015 New source identified and integrated.
- 08 Dec 2015 Results of 4 year follow-up were presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 27 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.