A Randomized, Blinded, Double Dummy, Multi-center, Placebo Controlled, 3 Period, Crossover Study to Assess the Effect of QVA149 (110/50 µg o.d.) on Exercise Endurance in Patients With Moderate to Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Using Tiotropium as an Active Control
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate/indacaterol (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRIGHT
- Sponsors Novartis
- 12 Jan 2014 Results published in the Respiratory Medicine.
- 23 Sep 2013 Results from this trial contributed to the approval of glycopyrrolate/indacaterol, delivered via the Ultibro Breezhaler, by the European Commission according to a Vectura Group media release.
- 22 May 2013 Results presented at the 109th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History