Raltegravir Cerebrospinal Fluid Pharmacodynamic Study in HIV-Infected Individuals.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Efavirenz; Emtricitabine; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 05 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jan 2012 Actual initiation date (December 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jan 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.