Phase IB With Expansion of Patients at the MTD Study of AUY922 and Cetuximab in Patients With KRAS Wild-Type Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Luminespib (Primary) ; Cetuximab
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 04 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jun 2015 Based on the results of this trial, the recommended phase II dosage regimen is weekly cetuximab 250mg/m2 and luminespib 70mg/m2, according to the 51st ASCO abstract.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.