An Open-Label, Two-Period, Fixed-Sequence Study to Explore the Effects of Multiple Doses of Hydrochlorothiazide on the Pharmacodynamics, Pharmacokinetics, and Safety of Multiple Doses of Canagliflozin in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Canagliflozin; Hydrochlorothiazide
- Indications Hypertension; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 21 Jul 2011 Actual end date (Jul 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.