A Phase 2, 12-Week, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Finding Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Preladenant in Japanese Subjects With Moderate to Severe Parkinson's Disease. (Phase 2; Protocol No. P06402).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Preladenant (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Mar 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.