Phase I Parallel Protocol of MK-8669 (Ridaforolimus) + MK-2206 and MK-8669 (Ridaforolimus) + MK-0752 Doublets (MK-MK) in Patients With Advanced Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ridaforolimus (Primary) ; MK 0752; MK 2206
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Glioblastoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Ovarian cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 26 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jul 2015 Results published in the European Journal of Cancer.
- 17 Jul 2015 Results published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History