A Phase II Open-Label Study of Ofatumumab and Bendamustine Followed by Maintenance Ofatumumab for Indolent B-cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (B-NHL) Which Has Relapsed After Rituximab or a Rituximab Containing Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Ofatumumab (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis
- 17 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 22 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Aug 2021 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.