Comparison of effects of azelnidipine and trichlormethiazide in combination with olmesartan on blood pressure and metabolic parameters in hypertensive type 2 diabetic patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Azelnidipine (Primary) ; Olmesartan medoxomil; Trichlormethiazide
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies; Hypertension; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 04 Sep 2013 Primary endpoint 'Albumin-levels' has been met according to results presented at the ESC Congress 2013: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 04 Sep 2013 Results presented at the ESC Congress 2013: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 21 Feb 2011 New trial record