Clofarabine Salvage Therapy in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Melphalan
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRIDGE
- 01 Dec 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jul 2012 Additional lead trial investigators identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History