Prospective Randomised Multicenter Study for Therapy Optimization of Recurrent, Progressive Low Grade Non-Hodgkin Lymphomas and Mantle Cell Lymphomas.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Fludarabine; Rituximab
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; Lymphoma; MALT lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 04 Dec 2015 Results published in the Lancet Oncology
- 19 Oct 2011 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health).
- 19 Oct 2011 Additional lead trial center identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History