Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of SAR231893/REGN668 Administered Subcutaneously Once Weekly for 12 Weeks in Patients With Persistent Moderate to Severe Eosinophilic Asthma Who Are Partially Controlled/Uncontrolled by Inhaled Corticosteroid Plus Long-acting beta2 Agonist Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dupilumab (Primary) ; Fluticasone propionate; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 11 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 23rd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 22 May 2013 Results presented at the 109th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 12 May 2013 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History