A 24-week National Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Phase III Trial in India to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Dapagliflozin as Monotherapy in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Who Have Inadequate Glycaemic Control With Diet and Exercise Alone.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dapagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Feb 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Dec 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.